Monday, April 24, 2023

Find me at the Sunflower Farm

It's been a day off for me today, a MUCH NEEDED day off after the stresses of the weekend, but unfortunately I have to work again tomorrow so I'll just keep on trying to smile and let my mind wander off on an adventure to somewhere much nicer... 
My mind goes on so many adventures thanks to my blogging, some are much brighter than others, and some are much simpler than others... Today I decided that I'd slip off to a gorgeous sunny place, surrounded by the hum of the bees and a smell that's simply devine... 

Today if you need me, you can find me at the Sunflower Farm - which just happens to be a gorgeous backdrop from the amazing Synnergy.Tavis, which coincidentally is also where my pose is from too - where I've stopped to pick a few of the flowers and I really hope that the cute farm hand that I saw doesn't mind... It's not very often that I'm into cowboys, but for that one I'd have made an exception... 
I know that I'd dressed pretty today, I couldn't miss the look on the face of said farm boy when he saw me arrive on the farm, I cannot take all the credit it was the fault of Decoy and the Polina Flow Dress... I was left wondering as to his thoughts whilst I wandered up and down through the rows of sunflowers, until I noticed that same cowboy handing his puppy a bunch of flowers and directing him down the path towards me...

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: Secret Poses - Sunflower Crown (Part of Girasol Pose Set)
Hair: Magika - Erin
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Decoy - Polina Flow Dress
Basket: KOPFKINO - Carefree Sunflower Basket
Pose & Sunflower Prop: Synnergy.Tavis - Sunflower Bento Pose, Pose 3
Dog: JIAN - Classic Dalmatian Decor Set in Steal Yo Gurl
Dog Sunflowers: {what next} - Sunflowers Pitcher
Sunflower String: Half-Deer - Sunflower Garland
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Sunflower Farm [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment