Saturday, April 8, 2023

Chocolate Milkshake Goodness

It's Easter Weekend... It's insanely busy for me in RL with work being in the centre of a city that is the home of both a beautiful tulip garden and an exhibit for a world renouned Dutch artist AND in the middle of a school holiday... It's chaos. Today though is my day off before another crazy day in the cheese shop tomorrow, and so I've been taking things VERY easy... 
I'm going to miss bunny day tomorrow since I'm working, and I've decided today to try and get myself full of delicious chocolately goodness. I don't want to eat eggs, but chocolate seems like it needs to be on the menu for every meal this weekend... 

I've set up shop in my kitchen - which happens to be a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - I made sure that I had ALL of the things that I needed to make some of the most delicious coffees. HellBone had one with doughnuts and Smarties, and I opted for Slickers Ice Coffee in place of milk - thanks to the delicious sounding release from Junk Food - with pretzels, chocolate chips whipped cream and brownies to create a Sweet Tooth Peanut Salted Caramel Milkshake... 
So delicious, but I might have used a little bit too much whipped cream, it was so hard to take a sip and I ended up with it all over my nose... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Foxy - Rini Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nose Cream: kotte - Face Pack in Snow
Top: miss chelsea - Evie Set in Hoodie (Available until April 20th at The Fifty)
Pose: -Extra- - Cafe Babe, Pose 3
Fancy Drink: dust bunny - Sweet Tooth in Salted Caramel Milkshake
Coffee Bottles: Junk Food - Iced Coffee in Slackers
Chocolate Bunnies: Junk Food - Chocolate Bunny
Chicken: Aardvark - Knitted Spring Chicken in White (Available this weekend for So Kawaii Sundays)
Coffee Pot: Apple Fall - Bohemian Coffee Press
Chocolate Bar: {vespertine} - Unwrapped Chocolate
Pretzels: MAKOKOI - Autumn Breads in Pretzel
Chocolate Chips: dust bunny - Homemade Summer Treats in Chocolate Chips
Brownies: Junk Food - Brownies Plate
Sauces & Cream: Hive - Banana Split Bar Gacha Items in Syrup Bottles & Whipped Cream
Flowers: {vespertine} - First Spring Flowers Bouquet
Fridge Magnets: spruce - Pastel Alphabet Fridge Magnets
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Holiday Kitchen Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment