Sunday, April 30, 2023

Metalheads and Angry Bears

While I was at work this weekend in Amsterdam, I found myself in the midst of a very busy weekend... There are public holidays in many countries, and everyone was enjoying the flowers and the sunshine and the King's Day weekend celebration. Yet there was another major draw into the city, Metallica were playing in the Ajax Arena, two concerts in three days, so the city seemed to be stuffed full of metalheads... I love that I tend to fall into the metalhead style social circles as they tend to be fun, friendly and have the best taste in music... 

I will be a Metalhead Forever, so much so that I'll have it tattooed on my chest for the world to see - thanks to an adorable tattoo from Adora-tions - and I got all dressed up ready for a night on the town. It;s so creepy when I head out though, the Abandoned Corridor - a backdrop from TROPIX - from my apartment to the stairs is so dark and disconcerting... As I slipped out, I heard one of the doors in the corridor click, and an eerie orange light filled the halls... I tried to ignore it and walk away but I felt something creeping up my spine, suddenly someone jumped me, a very Disgruntled Bear - from Tardfish - brandishing a knife attacked and caused me to bleed... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Muse in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: Suicidal Unborn!- Disaster Earrings
Neck Wound: alaskametro<3 - "St. Winifred" blood FX
Necklace: AsteroidBox - Sylvia Chains
Tattoo: Adora-tions - Metalhead Forever Chest Tattoo
Jacket: Pseudo- Bradley Jacket in Black
Dress: NormandyxGorsimi - Unstable.Dress
Bear: Tardfish - Disgruntled Bear (Coming May 1st at Ota Con)
Pose: Fashiowl - This is Home, Pose 12
Backdrop: TROPIX - Abandoned Corridor 01

No comments:

Post a Comment