Sunday, April 23, 2023

The Game is Over

Today was my day off and I spent the entire day doing not much of anything... I relaxed and did a little house work, but that was all I wanted to do. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I feel like I'm all talked out and if anyone was to bug me today I'd have kicked their butt, it would have been game over... 

Someone messed with the wrong me today... There was some words said, after I'd told him that I wasn't going to be talked to by anyone today, he kept going, he pushed and pushed so I may have accidentally on purposed pushed him down the stairs and dropped a cleaver that bounced and landed somewhere it shouldn't have... 
I warned him, I'd worn a shirt that clearly stated my mood at the moment with the whole "Game Over" slogan, and my kick butt feeling attitude...   

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Lollipop Hair in Offbeat
Horns: Tentacio - Bad Girl Horns in Black
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: VALLEMONT - Babylon Earrings
Choker: VALLEMONT - Babylon Choker
Top: Beauty of Darkness - Marid Top (Available until May 12th at Ritual)
Rings: Kibitz - Sandrian Rings in Silver
Shorts: Normandy - Crusher.Panties
Socks: Normandy - Edolus.Thigh Highs
Pose: Secret Poses - Rod, Pose 4 (Available until May 11th at Man Cave)
Body: DABBLE (Formerly Tyler's Treasures) - Dead Body with Cleaver
Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop - YR-UNDERPASS

No comments:

Post a Comment