Sunday, April 2, 2023

Abandoned Puppies in an Alley

I've done working this week, after today I have two full days off and I cannot wait to relax and rest up and prepare for another 4 day work stretch at the end of the week... 
I feel like I might need to find myself somewhere new to hideout. As I was wandering around the city on the way home from work, I spotted some sad, new, little friends that had been abandoned in a cardboard box... The poor little babies are waiting and hoping that someone will find them and take them home, I think perhaps this time I might join them... 

After the week that I've had I think I need to find someone who will look after me... I'm fully house trained, and all it would take is a mountain of blankets, lots of delicious snacks and perhaps a cuddle or two... I don't require much. ALSO, I need the person that takes me home to take my puppies with us, I'm not leaving them out in the cold overnight, my little Box Buddies - from Tardfish, available until April 20th at The Warehouse - it's me AND the Puppies... 

What is she wearing;
Ears & Tail: HAZEL - CANINE BUNDLE
Hair: [Yomi] - Delora Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar & Leash: GABRIEL - Take me Leash in Black
Dress: Mug - Blair Dress in Brown
Pose & Box Prop: Violetility - Pet Box
Free Puppy Boxes: Tardfish - Box Buddies (Available until April 20th at The Warehouse Sale)
Dog Accessories: Half-Deer - Dog Clutter in Grey
Teddy Head: {Sakura} - Sad Bear in Tan
Garbage: Urban Spirit - Garbage Day Items
Backdrop: PALETO - Backdrop:.Backstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment