Saturday, April 15, 2023

Ladies in the Park

Spring is definitely in the air... The sun has been shining, the birds are singing and the flowers are springing up everywhere, it's one of my favourite times of the year shortly following Autumn and I cant wait to enjoy all the prettiness of this season, even though I KNOW that the season of hell aka Summer with all its super charged heat isjust around the corner... Spring is cool, fresh and the colours are vibrant, plus the flowers... All the pretty flowers... I feel like a day in the park... 

The weather is warm enough now that in the sunshine it's fine to go out and enjoy it without the need for a jacket... The fact that it means it's time to pull out all the pretty girlie funtime clothes - like the amazing Oona Tops and Jeans from miss chelsea that are available now at Equal10 - and lace flowers into our hair as we pick the flowers... 
As I skip through the Spring Courtyard - which is a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - I find myself stopping to pick a posy of daisies, I suddenly noticed that I was surrounded by the most adorable little collection of little red Ladybugs - from MishMish at Collabor88 - , buzzing happily as I counted their spots... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Asha Spring Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack (Worn With Lollipop Hair & Iliana Hair Bangs)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklaces: Kibitz - Coco's Necklace in Silver & Emiliana's Choker in Silver
Ladybirds: MishMish - Ladybug Attachment in Tomato (Available until May 6th at Collabor88)
Top: miss chelsea - Oona Top (Available until May 5th at Equal10)
Bag: dust bunny - Picking Daisies Bag in Dark Brown (Available until May 5th at Equal10)
Pants: miss chelsea - Oona Jeans (Available until May 5th at Equal10)
Pose: piXit - Papillon, Pose 2F3
Daisy Tubs: Heart - Potted Plants in Pink Aubretia and White Daisies
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Spring Courtyard [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment