Friday, April 28, 2023

Light the Candles it's time for a Bath

I am so unbelievably tired at the moment, nigh on totally exhausted. The Easter holiday season brings lots of visitors to Amsterdam but it's definitely draining me, I think I need a holiday more than anything else right now... 
Since I've not got that opportunity, I'm going to have to find another way to relax. I plan to curl up under a blanket and watch an episode or two of The Big Bang Theory, but before then it's time for something nice to eat and a long hot soak in the tub... 

Honestly there feels like nothing more relaxing than a dip in the tub, I don't have one at home in RL but everytime I visit my mum and dad it's guarenteed I will take more than one LOL... 
It's the process of the thing I think... Running the water and adding the bubbles, slipping into the warm cosy depths with the only company being your bath duck - like the one I have from KitCat - and the only light being cast by the flickering candles that illuminate the room with a warm glow and often have a luxuriously delicious scent... 
It's days like these that you need to make sure you're lighting the right candles, days like today will not benefit from candles promoting happiness and good will, days like today need candles that are "People Repellent" and perfect for "One of those Fucking Days" - thank you to my new blog sponsor Aardvark for these amazing candles that are part of a "Smells Like" set. So for now I'm going to slip into the bubbles and close my eyes, I'm going to drift off into a dream to watch the lights and bubbles cast shadows on the walls...

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU in Reds
Horns: DOUX - Demon hairstyle in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bubbles: MIWAS -Bubble on me in White
Pose: FOXCITY - Beauty, Pose 2m
Candles: Aardvark - "Smells Like" candles in  Assured  Set
Duck: KitCat - Soapy Duck in Yellow Boy
Soap Bar: KitCat - Soapy in Bar Soap Decor Pink
Bath Tray: Foxwood - Spa in Tray
Bath Fluff: Lyrium - Shower Loofah
Hanging Rack: MOVEMENT - Shower Kit in Silver
Bath: Apple Fall - Victoria Clawfoot Tub in Iron
Curtains: tarte - Night Sky Curtain II in Nebula

No comments:

Post a Comment