Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Summoning Demons

 It's been a few days now but I'm done with working and tomorrow is my day off work... I cannot wait for a day to relax and all I'm planning to do is picture taking... I'm going to have a lovely day of playing with my clothes and making pretties... 
I have a lot to share but I'm not going to rush into things, I'm going to let my inner demonness be drawn into the light, I'll summon her and let her magic decide which direction our creativity will flow... Sometimes she stays in the darkness, others she flickrs into the pretty rainbows of spring... Who knows where we will end up?! 
But first we have to summon her from her demonic slumber... 

In the Pact Sanctum - a backdrop from PALETO - where the blood magic is practiced, the spell has been cast and she's been awakened... Appearing in the mist, it swirls around her and she looks more than a little gorgeous in her darkly, twisted and shapely bodysuit - from the amazing VALLEMONT - with it's sexy leather curves... 

What is she wearing;
Big Horns: DRD - Horns and Chains in Black
Small Horns: AZARAN - CHAIN HORN
Hair: TRUTH Collective with FAGA -  Delirium in Redhead
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Nefarious Bindi
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Kibitz - Chained Collar
Necklace: DRD - Chain necklace
Shoulder Pads: lassitude & ennui - Wild hunt shoulders (Available until April 30th at We<3RP)
Wings: Sweet Thing - Demon Wings
Outfit: VALLEMONT - Vampirella Bodysuit in Black & Vampirella Bodysuit Metal in Gray
Tail: Sweet Thing - Demon Tail
Magical Smoke: CURELESS[+] - Sororis Obscura Gacha Item in Profane Invocation HELLFIRE & aii - Astral Smoke
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Enchantress Aura
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Your Skull, Pose 4
Torch: Violetility - Blood Magic Torch
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - PACT

No comments:

Post a Comment