Sunday, November 18, 2018

Entropy for a Party

Oh my god this morning I woke up with the worst headache I've had in a long time... It wasn't a hangover - those are signs of fun the night before - no this was more of a migraine, caused I think in part by the fact that I had an extra blanket on my bed and therefore got too warm in the night! 
So now I feel a little like death... Maybe I could let myself be dark and evil and macabre for today. I mean Halloween and October never really die in my house, I always like to let the living dead doll me out to play... Maybe I'll let her go party while the real me suffers! 
I have to say, I LOVE this outfit that the living dead doll me has decided to go out in, even though the stench of all that blood right now added to my headache would make me a very unhappy girl in RL lol. 
The entire reason that this outfit, which I love so much, came into being was because of the simply amazing collar from CURELESS for the current round of Eclipse called "Entropy". It's demonic, it's macabre and it's bloody, but if you want less blood there's a darker version too! It's so well detailed that I got very excited when I put it on looking at all those little details! I put an outfit together around the collar! The perfect bad girl outfit to go out partying in... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [BAD HAIR DAY] - Mangata in REDS 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: Absence - Trauma Face 
Lip Blood: ARISE - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Collar: CURELESS[+] - Entropy Collar (Available until November 30th at Eclipse
Jacket: GABRIEL - One Shoulder Riders in Black 
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Top: [ abrasive ] - Rosa Bustier in Black 
Pose: -Extra- - Succubus 1 
Backdrop: Sempiternal - The Possession (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment