Monday, November 19, 2018

The Weird Chick from the Funeral Home!

We all have to work right, at least the majority of us do, and Monday Morning can in some cases be one of the days you wish would just fast forward! I love my jobs, the work that I do is always fun and the challenges I face are things that help me better myself! Yet, when I was younger before I started having dreams of becoming an Archaeologist - not that I'm actually using my degree now by the way - I wanted to be a mortician! That like the Archaeology thing, hasn't really been the direction life went in but I'm not gonna complain! 
So now, Rudh is going to help live out my dream a little... She's going to be that weird, kooky chick that works at the Funeral Home... 
Basically I was playing around with an outfit - a look of the day if you will - but it seemed so perfect as an outfit that said kooky chick in the funeral home might wear and well that's what it became, especially since I found myself looking at it against the [noctis] Harrowgate Funeral Home Collection - available now at ECLIPSE in separate pieces or as a fatpack!!
In fact, while we're on the subject of ECLIPSE, let me tell you a little about my "look-of-the-day" outfit... The shoes with their socks are a release from peculiar things called "Lydia", I'll admit they aren't really my usual style but I actually LOVE THEM! So cute, and available in pretty patterns - but yes I went for the basic black option! I wore them with some fishnets and an amazing dress released by PSYCHO.Byts for Tannenbaum called "Aradia". I'll admit I'm putting going into Tannenbaum off for a little while, I cannot handle Christmas JUST YET and it's open till December 22nd so I have time, but yeah, it's NOVEMBER and therefore way too early for me to think about Christmas! 
Anyway, I'm a little jealous of Rudh going to work in the mortuary today, but I better go cut the cheese so I hope she has fun and doesn't get too many tips from the dead! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Reyane (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: PSYCHO.Byts - Aradia Dress (Available until December 22nd at Tannenbaum
Tights: villena - Fishnet 
Socks & Shoes: peculiar things - Lydia Platforms (Available until November 30th at Eclipse
Pose: Image Essentials - Showcase V1, Pose 2 
Décor: [noctis] - Harrowgate Funeral Home Collection (Available until November 30th at Eclipse
Building: Apple Fall - Country Hall 

No comments:

Post a Comment