Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I still see you!!

I'm at home in the UK... I didn't really think that I'd be getting much in the way of blogging done, in fact I even warned everyone that I'd be gone for the week, but actually whilst I am working I have a little time to sit down and share some of my blogging thoughts with everyone. I'm feeding my addiction whilst getting paid and still being able to chat to my mum across the room... IT'S GREAT!!
So today I'm being a little more of a big kid than normal, which frankly sounds kinda funny but it's the way being at home makes me feel... I'm also here with a warning to someone I'm very close to in SL... 
That warning is, DADDY I MAY NOT BE THERE IN PERSON BUT I'M WATCHING YOU lol... 
I'm Daddy's Little Monster, mostly due to... Well OK, due to the fact that Chopper is my Daddy and he trained me well. Yet this shirt - from epoch, along with the skirt - is part of the 'Gabi' Daddy Pack which you can grab at the current round of Suicide Dollz. While on the subject of Suicide Dollz though, check out my lips, a new lipstick from SongBird
Now just while I'm talking about the ins and outs of things in the post, I wanted to share with you this pose from Extra, it's actually part of a couple pose called "Stop It". The arm holding my dolly was actually meant for holding a friend, but then again no one wants to pose with such a little monster. 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Exile - Strange and Unusual in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lipstick: SongBird - Glass Lips in Darks (Available until November 30th at Suicide Dollz
Outfit: epoch - Gabi Shirt + Skirt in Daddy Pack (Available until November 30th at Suicide Dollz)  
Tights: Villena - Fishnets 
Pose: -Extra- - Stop It 
Doll: Garbaggio - Pippa 
Backdrop: Joplino - Backdrop Shrine 

No comments:

Post a Comment