Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Feeling Lonely? Time to get Creative!

Needing a bit of a day to myself today... Feeling a bit like I'm lost and don't really fit in. It's stupid really, but sometimes when you see a bunch of pictures on facebook - of a family having a thanksgiving dinner for example - you realise that you're not actually part of the fun because you're not invited... It's kinda demoralising... I'm not gonna let it bring me down, I am gonna take a step back and do things on my own for a while though! Sometimes "Me Time" is the best for when you're feeling like this... 
Doing something creative often helps! So today I sat Rudh down, and let her make some adorable Christmas Cards for her friends... 
Sitting on her own, she's left to wallow in her thoughts, which may not be the best idea but at least she's being creative, right?! 
The little cards that she's got are from Ama - a set of 2018 Holiday Cards which are available now at Tannenbaum - and she's sitting back surveying her work... From the look of her pose - an Image Essentials "Take a Seat" Pose by the way - you can almost see her thinking "yup those look good, I wonder if I should make some tea?!"

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Navy+Copper - Sundae in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Atomic - Peek-a-boo Tee 
Pants: Vinyl - Hart Wide Legs Pak in Grey 
Pose:  Image Essentials - Take A Seat V2, Pose 7 (Available until November 30th at eBento
Cards: Ama - 2018 Holiday Cards (Available until December 22nd at Tannenbaum)
Stool: brocante - Repurposed Stool 

No comments:

Post a Comment