Tuesday, November 13, 2018

October Never Dies, but Rudh Did

October Never Dies... Halloween is an everyday thing for some of us - and for me that goes for Real Life as well as SL - and luckily now there's a brand new event starting in SL today for those of us that cannot get enough of the spooky, the gory and the macabre... 
Rudh had been left for dead after all the crazy deadness of October had moved into the crisp Fall of November, but that little living dead doll is finally about to wake up... It's time for the new Eclipse!
The new event that has me all excited is Eclipse, where October Never Dies... It's the brainchild event of the team behind DRD, and I'm SOOOOOOOO very excited that I've been nominated by one of the participating designers to be given the chance to blog for it! I nearly fell out of my chair when I was invited, I am beyond excited and I really hope that I can do a good job for all the amazing designers that are participating! 
Now the event opens today - November 13th at 3PM SLT - I will edit the post to add a LM later - but for now I have to wake the living dead doll Rudhie up... She took a nap in the Overgrown Fountain - a new exclusive by DISORDERLY for Eclipse - and... Oh... We may have a problem... Looks like the wolves have been chowing down on her again. Her lower half is missing! Only her entrails are visible - thanks to the Hotdog release for Eclipse "Gutted" - I guess we need to find some legs to Frankenstein onto her!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Pose: Argrace - Akane in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: Izzie's - Claw Wounds http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izzies/115/125/31
Body Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Top: MuggleBorn - Bessie Hoody 
Body Wound: Hotdog - Gutted (Available from 3PM November 13th until November 30th at Eclipse (LM TO FOLLOW AFTER EVENT OPENING!)) 
Fountain: DISORDERLY - Overgrown Fountain in Stained (Available from 3PM November 13th until November 30th at Eclipse (LM TO FOLLOW AFTER EVENT OPENING!)) 
Blood: AsteroidBox. - Blood Pool 

No comments:

Post a Comment