Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Walking the Dog

Things are slowly beginning to calm down for me in SL... I've been sent some very exciting news, which may be shared soon, but the Gators are slowly tidying up the maze we built for Halloween - and are trying to restrain HellBone from starting the new one already LOL - but it seems like in the next few days I will be able to start thinking about new houses since we're allowed to start working on that now that the maze isn't taking up all available prims LOL.
Until then I'm enjoying the peace and quiet... I'm going to take my new puppy, which has been shut in over the Halloween period for a long walk, you know as decorating inspiration hehe... Today I think I'll check out Whimberly... 
My poor little Spoiled Rottie - from Jian - Puppy was doing the peepee dance he'd been kept inside for so long during all that maze craziness. So it was well past due that I took him out for a walkies... 
I guess today though the rest of my post will be a look-of-the-day of sorts. Sometimes I do those, and well I like this outfit enough for this to be one of them lol! 
The outfit started out with one of those Fuzzy Cardigans - the entire reason I just happened to discuss with Guen about dead sexy clowns - from Cynful and a pair of CHAMELEON Panty, when teamed with a pair of shorts and a tube top it was a pretty cute Autumn Outfit! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Oskana in Redhead (Available until November 22nd at Uber)  
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Aged Taupe 
Cardigan: [Cynful] - Fuzzy Cardigan in Grey 
Top: [I<3F] - Top in 04 
Shorts: Blueberry - Ela Shorts in Washed 
Tights: CHAMELEON - Pantyhose in Skull 
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray 
Pose: Image Essentials - Showcase My Bag, Pose 9 
Dog: JIAN - Spoiled Rotties in 11 Collared Pup Companion 

No comments:

Post a Comment