Friday, November 23, 2018

Sharing Pie with Daddy

So yesterday was Thanksgiving. I saw so many people talking about the delicious things they were eating yesterday, and I had barely eaten anything - aside from Chinese take-out, which fills you up for a bit then you need MORE - so I snuck out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to see if there was anything left from the families Thanksgiving dinner... I'm gonna admit now that I was a little upset about the family Thanksgiving - I wasn't invited to the one my "newish" SL family had, so I felt a little unwanted - yet when I found the Pumpkin Pie in the fridge... Revenge was MINE! Just like this Pie!!! 
Since I started this post though, I've talked to my SL family. Things have been smoothed over, and when my Daddy appeared in the kitchen doorway, late that night I even made sure there was an extra fork available for him to share the Pie! A peace offering if you will... All is forgiven, I love you and I'm sorry I let my imagination get the better of me. I should have come to talk to you rather than let things go from bad to worse in my mind, when you never had any idea that it would cause this kind of feeling in me. 
The pie of course is pumpkin - a Thanksgiving staple apparently - made lovingly in the Lost Junction Bakery. The Whipped Cream should have gone on the pie, but I think Daddy had other ideas - and now the cream is all for him - thanks to a pose which is called "Whipped Again" by Image Essentials and that technically comes with Sundaes unless you're feeling more like eating pie perhaps? 
I love my crazy family!!! I hope you all know that!

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: #BESOM - Lady Like in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Epoch - Luna Top in 3 
Cardigan: [Cynful] - Fuzzy Cardigan in Army Green 
Chopper:
Hat: FPstudio - Cowboy Hat
Necklace: RealEvil Industries - Rebel Zodiac Choker 
Shirt: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Henley Shirt w/Tee Fatpack 
Pose: Image Essentials - Whipped Again 
Pie: Lost Junction - Pie Fight in Pumpkin 
Forks: PLAAKA - Ravioli Set Item 
House: Trompe Loeil - Anastasia Cottage in Sunny 

No comments:

Post a Comment