Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Calling in the Snow

In many parts of Europe it's beginning to snow... Here in Holland it was predicted but at the time of typing this post, there has only been some of that fizzy icy rain, nothing that looks anywhere near what I'd call snow! 
So the magic of the forest is calling some forward - in SL though please I don't really want it in RL lol - but in SL it's pretty and I can enjoy it from the warmth of my desk chair hehe... 
This started as a look based around a make-up believe it or not... The make-up came out fairly faint when I'd finished playing with windlights and the like, so I'll be a good girl and add a picture of the ad for the Ice Queen Makeup from Mad'... 
Yet it developed into a picture of a white witch summoning the winter... At Winter's Hollow she rattles her tambourine - which is actually a pose from Image Essentials - and calls in the flurries of snow... 
Now because I promised, a little look at the add for the make-up... 

What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Wills in White (Available until December 15th at Shiny Shabby
Hair: TRUTH - Reyane (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up: Mad' - Ice Queen 
Eyelashes: Izzie's - Face Snow 
Cape: Caboodle - Witch Cape RARE 
Dress: imbue - Lily Sundress in White 
Pose: Image Essentials - Tambourine, V5 

No comments:

Post a Comment