Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I got the Pumpkins! Who wants to make the Pie?!

I know that Halloween has come and gone already, and I know that for many people there's not really a need for pumpkins anymore - at least not in Europe - but in America, Thanksgiving is coming now and this means there's time for a feast on the way. I'm not going to pretend I know anything about Thanksgiving BUT I will say I've been told about a little thing called Pumpkin Pie, which sounds ABSOLUTELY YUMMY!!! 
So, even though I don't really have a need for pumpkins at home anymore, I have American Momma's... Maybe one of them will make me a pumpkin pie?! Maybe I'll get a pumpkin just in case!
I picked up a really nice looking pumpkin at our local farm, that's Sol Farm by the way - thanks to an adorable pose from Secret Poses that is available until November 8th at Sense - but being down on the farm, and thinking about my dear ol' Daddy, made me feel like getting a little countrified... It's not something I'm very good at, but I look kinda cute so maybe it works!?!
I LOVE this dress, I'm not sure if it's meant for a country girl, but it really does work for one. It's great when you're trying to make it look like a rock chick style too! It's an Avril Denim Dress from Hilly Haalan, and as with all the HH range you get a vast number of different colour change options thanks to an easy to use HUD. 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Jill in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cardigan: [Cynful] - Fuzzy Cardigan in Grey 
Dress: Hilly Haalan - Avril Denim Dress 
Boots: EQUAL - Demi Boots in Grey 
Pose & Props: Secret Poses - Pumpkin Patch! Bento (Available until November 8th at Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment