Thursday, November 1, 2018

Clown Twins of the Freakshow

Halloween may already be over - it went so fast and I'm sad that it's already gone - but then I think to myself "wait a minute, every day is Halloween for me!"  and I'm not going to let myself be sad because the special day is over... There's still lots of super fun Halloweeny stuff going on for a little longer - like the Gators MC Halloween Maze, and even when that stops I'll still be embracing my darker side!
Talking of darker sides, I met someone that I've kinda known about in the back of my mind for a long time, we've been working in the same kind of blogger circles for years but have just never really connected with, until recently... 
I started liking posts she was making on facebook, then began bumping into Guen Gothly at random shopping events, passing by and sharing the odd hello... One day when we actually talked it was like a friendship didn't just start it blew up big time, and now this amazing lady is someone I feel happy turning to for support and guidance and giggles too! Giggles just like the post we decided randomly to create together, when I distracted her at Cynful and she almost bought a neon blue cardigan LOL... 
On that day it was decided we'd buy the cardigans - although not in the blue - and dress like horror clowns... SEE She's just as weird as I am! 
I'm also a LITTLE late blogging this, Guen had her's done ages ago. She wrote such a lovely post on her blog Macabre Beauties (and check her out on Flickr too), that I had a cheesy grin and felt really special, but I've been lagging behind by a few days.
So what started with a Fuzzy Cardigan from Cynful, became twin horror clowns - thanks to a pose from Extra - both of which are a little kinky in their Normandy Nightmare lingerie!
Welcome to our little Freakshow!

What is she wearing;
(For information about Guen's outfit please check the list on her blog post)
Hat & Hair: Doe - Candy Bucket in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up: VileCult - Chuckles 
Necklace: 7mad;Ravens - Tagged in Psycho 
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Cardigan: [Cynful] - Fuzzy Cardigan in Dark Purple
Underwear: Normandy - Nightmare Bra and Panties 
Socks: AVICANDY - Stitches Stockings in Green 
Pose: -Extra- - Spooky Sisters (Available until November 1st at Ironwood Hills

1 comment:

  1. Love this so much. Really had a great time working on this with you, even if I was crashtastic!

    ReplyDelete