Thursday, November 15, 2018

Things that go Crack in the Night!

I woke up this morning from a nightmare, it wasn't nice and I couldn't get back to sleep... So I spent time find ways to terrorise Rudh this morning. 
I took her camping, and admittedly that's not something I'd ever do... I hate camping, I'm not good with roughing it! Rudh either, she's too much of a princess! 
When she goes camping, she hears all those creepy noises in the forest and it makes me wanna run away from it like it's a horror movie... Any little noise... A twig breaking and it's like ARGHHHHHHH RUN AWAY... 
Big scaredy Rudh is running away from the noises she heard outside her Bluebird Campsite - an old but still pretty set from Consignment - not pausing to check what made the noise... 
The poor little baby deer was just coming to get warm by her fire, but big scaredy Rudh didn't take time to get out of her sleeping bag - a gacha item from Junk Food for the Gacha Garden that ends today! 
If only she'd looked over her shoulder, what a wuss she is LOL!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Ciara (Current Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sleeping Bag: Junk Food - Sleeping Bags Gacha (Available until November 15th at the Gacha Garden
Deer: OSMIA - Frosty.Day.Gacha Item in BabyFawn Decor 3 
Camper Van, Fire & Ivy Fences: Consignment - Bluebird Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment