Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hot Body, Hot Mouth

OK OK I will admit it, I feel a bit strange... Maybe it's because it's been far too long since I did something a little naughty, I guess it's my inner bad girl trying to break out... She's screaming at me, giving me a message... I wonder what it could be?! 
I think she's making it a little bit obvious!! LOL... 
Still... She's been out partying in a rather revealing outfit, and well, she managed to find the perfect place to literally show it off LOL... 
The Harness - a Keri Harness from 1313 Mockingbird Lane - was released at the first ever round of FaMESHed X - a FaMESHed for us kinky peeps - and whilst I was there checking it out I picked up this amazing MINA Kim Hair with a collar to keep it neat and controlled, and I'm not talking about my hair LOL... I also couldn't resist this awesome CULT Dildo Travel Bag, because well, a girl on the go needs toys to pass the time! 
Was fun to see some of our FaMESHed designers getting a little kinky... You know me, I love getting a little kinky... Just hope I don't get into trouble!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Collar: MINA - Kim in Reds (Available until November 3rd at FaMESHed X
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outift: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Keri Harness (Available until November 3rd at FaMESHed X
Pose: FOXCITY - Red Hot Bento Pose Set, Pose 6M 
Bag: CULT - Dildo Travel Bag (Available until November 3rd at FaMESHed X
Backdrop: [WARTZ] - 05 Hot Body 

No comments:

Post a Comment