Sunday, November 4, 2018

So... I got in a little bit of trouble...

So... I got in a little bit of trouble... 
Daddy saw the picture that I posted yesterday, and well... His little girl was caught sneaking into the house in the early hours of the morning, and Daddy was waiting for her! Serves her right for posting such lewd photos on a social media site like Flickr! 
What occurred when she arrived home was something like an out-take of a Simpsons episode... Daddy opened the door and muttered something along the lines of "Why you little..." - I'll leave the rest of that sentence to your imagination lol - followed by the Simpson-esque style choking Homer would give Bart - only unfortunately for me, I was Bart LOL... 
Chopper didn't really try to choke me, he's far too good of a Daddy to be doing that - and we definitely don't have the kinky kinda relationship where that would be somewhat acceptable - but we couldn't stop laughing as the idea for this post came to mind. 
Yesterday he saw my very lewd photo - the Hot Body, Hot Mouth post - and once the picture had loaded for him, his response was so dad-like that I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Not long after that happened, I opened a new pose set from Extra called Breathplay - which is available until November 16th at Suicide Dollz - and I started laughing once more as the "His Light" pose just reminded me of Homer choking Bart... We had to make it happen! 
Now of course, used properly, this pose could be VERY sexy if you're into that kind of play, and the rest of the set are just as hot... Unfortunately for me, the only one I could pose with was my Daddy and he's just not that kind of Daddy LOL... Still if you imagine me making choking noises, eyes popping out of my head, and us being a fun shade of yellow, well you get the idea LOL!!!

via GIPHY

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: #Foxy - Adore Hair in Reds (Available until November 6th at Kustom9
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: imbue - Little Tee in Not Cute Just Psycho 
Pants: Vinyl - Hart Wide Legs Pack in Grey
Chopper:
Cap: [Neurolab Inc.] - MESH CAP in Brand 
Top: FashioNatic - Dandy Top 
Pants: Razor - Method Arctic Pants in Gray 
Boots: ROC - Martens Boot in Mid 
Pose: Extra - Breathplay in His Light (Available until November 16th at Suicide Dollz
Flowers: {what next} - Tulip Rainboots Planter 
Mat: dust bunny - Welcome at in Hello (Past Group Gift) 
Milk: ionic - leche en botellas 

No comments:

Post a Comment