Sunday, August 27, 2017

Flamingo Colours

Everyone has their favourite examples of things... If I said what's your favourite Candy, you'd have an answer. If I said what's your favourite book, I'm sure you could name something... But what about if I said what's your favourite bird?! That's a tough one for me, I love Robins but I think more than that I LOVE Flamingoes. I have lots and lots of Flamingo things, both in SL and RL, but for some reason this look of the day kinda screamed YAY as I found this field of artistic flamingoes at Ocho Tango Place... 
Now, today is actually my 11th Rez Day in SL... I've been playing around with this Barbie for 11 years in a game that my RL mum referred to as a "phase" - looking back it's been much more than that as I've had 11 years of fun and friendships, met my RL Hubby AND am now calling SL work! 
So still lets get on with my look of the day today, shall we?! 
It started out because of this gorgeous Tropical Eyeshadows Pack and Akona Lipsticks Pack were sent to me from PSYCHO.Byts, which are available until August 31st at the Cosmetic Fair. YES I know time is running out, BUT they are still available!! I had an awesome dainty but so pretty necklace from Zombie Suicide that worked perfectly with the colours of this particular eye make-up, and a shirt from DATUM that worked with the oranges too, but it was the hair that was the topper for this outfit - Hair's at the top, get it LOL?! I LOVED this crazy wild hair from NYNE called Omena, and in this colour combination of the firey red and green highlights it really picked out the colours of the necklace!!! 
So that's it my 11th Rezday Look of the Day lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [NYNE] - Omena Hair in Heavy Color Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyebrows: PSYCHO.Byts - Mitsuko-Glitter Eyebrows Pack 
Eyeshadow: PSYCHO.Byts - Tropical Eyeshadows Pack (Available until August 31st at Cosmetic Fair
 Lipstick: PSYCHO.BytsAkona Eyeshadows Pack (Available until August 31st at Cosmetic Fair
 Necklace: Zombie Suicide - Sung Necklace (Available until September 10th at Genre
Top: DATUM - Summertime in Watermelon Red 
Rings: Earthstones - Nyala Bento Rings in Stones Fatpack 
Pose: Signature Pose - Bubsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment