Friday, August 25, 2017

Jellies to stop the Tears

My Dad has gone home now, so I'm so sad so I needed to do something fun to cheer myself up... Luckily I had some awesome pretty things to make myself feel a little better and so I smiled a little at least... Even though I made it look like I'm a little sad in the pictures I'm guessing that is because I didn't get to see the sparkly lights yet though, sparkly lights always make me smile!!! 
These sparkly lights are SOOOOOOOOO Pretty... I knew I couldn't resist playing with them as soon as I saw them from Violetility at the current round of Whimsical. As you can see they come in a rainbow of colours, and are all so pretty, but each light has a hanging thread too which can be unlinked and removed to create that look of floatingness!! SO PRETTY!! They really did make me smile. 
The Pretty little Walking Mermaid - with my favourite Make-Up layer from Zombie Suicide which I know I wear a lot but cannot get enough of - was dressed all pretty for a party... A cute Dead Dollz bikini and a pretty new Tentacle Headband, which can be found in the Nightmare booth of Suicide Dollz, she was ready for a party... It seems like her tentacled date got a little bit touchy feely though, maybe that's why she's crying. At least she's able to play with the pretty Jelly Lanterns and has a cuddly friend for comfort... 
Maybe I will go find a cuddly friend to stop myself feeling so homesick... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Nightmare - Tentacle Headband (Available until September 3rd at Suicide Dollz
Hair: Truth - Kizzy 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Scales: Zombie.Suicide - face Mermaid Scales 
Body Marks: Nox. - Octo Hickies 
Bikini: Dead Dollz - Jade Lingerie Set in Blue 
Plushie: Atomic - Ocean Plushies Gacha Item in Squid Blue RARE 
Pose: Image Essentials - Choices 1 (Available until August 31st at Designer Showcase
Lights: Violetility - Jelly Lanterns (Available until September 18th at Whimsical
Bubbles: {anc} - Bubbles 

No comments:

Post a Comment