Thursday, August 17, 2017

Mystical Lunar

Recently I was asked to help with creating some promotional photos for an upcoming event, and I've been finding it SO difficult to get my head into the zone... Though I did some exploration and have found the PERFECT location to set the mood for the photos, all I need to do is go out there and get snapping!!! I was a good little Rudhie, going out scouting locations, and even making a few test shots... Shots like the picture I've decided to share with you today because well, even though it's a test I really like it!!! 
Let's call it a look of the day just to make it easier, but I am soooooo happy with this location, Rudh is positively dancing with glee... It's a location I've been to many times before but it's had a bit of a make-over and I'd definitely encourage you to check out the Mystical Fae Forest again! 
To be honest this look could have been one of the ones that I offered up to the event organisers, but let's just say it's something to set the tone for what I'm cooking up and whisper that "The Season of the Witch" is coming!! 
Now onto the look of the day bit, I was playing around with the outfit anyway, it's cute but actually it is the props that give it more of a witchy feel I think. This gorgeous Lunar Halo Set from Nightmare and this adorable Lunar Hanging from Ama, which are still available at The Coven until August 24th from Nightmare, look like props that were dreamt up together. I LOVE the Halo, which comes in 8 different colours AND has a rotating version - that you obviously cannot see here but trust me it's awesome. The Lunar Hanging is actually wall decoration as you may be able to tell by the placement in the hands, BUT it looked kinda cute as an accessory with the right pose and that was where Image Essentials and the Batter Up Pose Series came in handy - just forget the bat and voilá it looks fairly ok!! Gotta love poses like this where you can use them with or without the props!! 
Again, Voilá a look of the day, and now I cannot wait to see what these pictures for the event will be!!! So excited!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Feelings in Hud 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Halo: Nightmare - Lunar Halo Set (Available until August 24th at The Coven
Top: COCO - Bishop Sleeve Top in Black (Available until August 31st at FaMESHed
Shorts: MUKA - Iggy 
Pose: Image Essentials - Batter Up 1 
Prop: Ama - Lunar Hanging (Available until August 24th at The Coven)

No comments:

Post a Comment