Thursday, August 31, 2017

My Brother Kris

I took a picture of me and my brother a while ago, and have been a little slow about posting it... There's all kinds of reasons as to why, and they won't be something that I discuss here - purely and simply because I'm not involved and only there as a support for the people that are - but I guess I was slow in sharing this because I didn't want to get caught up in any kind of fallout. I love and care for all of the parties involved, and didn't want anyone to think that I was picking a side, because that's really not the case, but my brother know's what he's done and what I think of him after all of this... 
He's a freaking - and that's the polite version of what I called him - idiot, but he's still my brother. I chose him as such - it's one of the beautiful things about SL, that you can pick the people you call family - although I hope that he's learnt a valuable lesson in all this drama... 
Anyway let me introduce you... This is Kris, my Idiot Brother. He's the most accident prone, poop obsessed - an obsession he shares with my hubby you'll notice - weirdo that I could have chosen, but if you know anything about me then I'd expect you know we seem to match pretty well as siblings LOL... Kris can and does cause himself accidents with the most basic of household activities - if you're lucky enough to meet him, ask him about the shower incident - and I guess the main reason that he keeps me close is because I help him fulfil a need to poop... Every time he's around me, without fail, Kris has to go!! It's like I'm magic or something?! So that's the reason we're now Brother and Sister LOL... 
Kris is one of the Gators MC, it's how we met, and he's become a real family member since he joined - he joins Blake and Gary as one of my crazy brothers - and although we pick on each other, I'm sure I can say he'll always be the Pissy to my Turdh... Just so long as he can stop himself being a freaking idiot?!

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Magika - Feelings in Hud 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Dress: Scandalize - Aqua in Grey 
Pants: Blueberry - Tali Fall Pants in Leather Black 
Kris:
Hat & Hair: Stealthic - Psycho in Browns 
Glasses: REBELLION - Savant Specs
Necklace: [MANDALA] - ERO-SENSEI Necklace in Black 
Jacket & Top: KiB Designs - Dario Jacket in Patches & Old Leather 
Watch: RealEvil Industries - ReVoX MCX Watch 
Pose: Come Soon - The Coven 

No comments:

Post a Comment