Thursday, August 3, 2017

My Little Deadicorn

HellBone and I have a bit of a joke sometimes, about the fact that Rudh is part mermaid, part unicorn and therefore totally awesome. It's a running joke since he bought me a gorgeous notebook with the phrase emblazoned across the front of it. It's kinda true, I do focus on these two fairytale beings a lot and no matter what the style they tend to be my go-to characters, unless I'm a dead doll of course. 
I will admit though that sometimes I can get a little excited when I can combine the love of dead things with the adorable fairytale beings that I love... Today is one of those days... Today I'm a Deadicorn! 
Using crazy fantasy as a distraction from RL is one of the best things about SL, I can slip into my own little fairytale world and nothing can bring me down.
As soon as I saw this Unicorn Horn from MERCIER at the last round of Suicide Dollz - which closes today and will re-open soon with a new line-up - I had to have it... I'm not sure that Rudh was so impressed though, clearly as her horns pushed through it hurt, you can tell by the look in her eyes! 
Clearly though, my own version of My Little Pony is more than a little warped!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: BURLEY - Amara in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Small Horns & Wounds: {aii} - Kintsukuroi Horns 
Big Horn: MERCIER - Bloody Unicorn Horn (Available until August 3rd at Suicide Dollz)
Eyes: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Items in Allergic Eyes 
Mascara Tears: ARISE - Running Mascara 6 
Tears: Izzie's - Little Tears 
Dress: DRD - Wasteland Torn Tank in Green (Available until August 6th at Indie Teepee
Pose: Signature Pose - Hanging On 

No comments:

Post a Comment