Saturday, August 12, 2017

Pretty Kitty Criminal Catcher

I am such a huge fan of dress up, I LOVE creating characters for myself as I'm sure you may have noticed... Normally I'm affected by outfits or by events that I need to find creations for but sometimes it's things that I'm sent which create amazing ideas in my mind... This doesn't happen often but when a photo prop sparks my imagination I tend to run wild with it...
It happened in the case of the picture that I am about to share with you today, I LOVE it and I don't think Otis minded that he was pinned to the car when he was caught robbing the bank!
Rudh felt like the only way to catch the criminal was to slip into catwoman mode... 
It started because of a prop that was a Bish Box release from Come Soon a few rounds ago, and yes I'm very late posting a picture of it, but the prop and pose is available in the Come Soon store so you can still get your hands on it. 
Then all it takes is the perfect outfit and it's dangerous!

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: [monso] - Twobi in Pop 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bodysuit, Stockings & Boots: REIGN - Glam Claws Collection 
Garter: [Since1975] - Garter's Gacha Item in SilverGun RARE 
Otis:
Jacket & Sweater: UnitedColors - Hodie Street Men in Blue 
Pants: [Deadwool] - Broberry Jeans in Washed Peacock 
Shoes: AKEYO - Chuck-HiTops 
Props & Poses:
Background & Pose: COME SOON - Bad Kitty 
Bag: yoyo9 - Danchu Money Bag in Dollar 
Gun: Zenith - Secret Agent Gun in Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment