Wednesday, August 30, 2017

An Infusion from Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box is due to close tomorrow, that means I have one more day to share with you some of the lovelies that are contained within the box... This box, was one that I thought would give me troubles but actually I've managed to enjoy EVERYTHING that it contains. My last Pandora's Box post for this month is perhaps a little more depraved than the previous posts... I've gone back to my roots of the depraved and macabre on this one hehe... 
One of the most noticeable things from this post - aside from a final reappearance of the BellePoses photo prop - is this Cyber Suit and collection of Infusion Needs from Nightmare - available in the Pandora's Box - with both sets of things coming in various cyber punk style bright colours. As much as I love the bright colours of the bodysuit, it's the Infusion set that gets me excited and I can guarantee this will come out again soon, maybe for Halloween - dun dun dunnnnnnn lol... While on the subject of Nightmare, although not for Pandora's Box, I think I injected myself too much with the Infusion, it's started pouring from my eye and lips... No wonder my eyes reacted like they did, taking on a Cybernetic Eye - from QE Designs in this month's Pandora's Box - type quality. The eye leaking even destroyed my carefully applied Dark Passions Cyber Goth Eye Make-up. 
Now because this is a Pandora's Box post... You may want a reminder about Pandora's Box... As a basic reminder, the best place to go to sign up for your box is the Pandora's Box HQ. Now that the box has been opened the cost will be 2500L, which will allow you to join the group and get your box - bear in mind though that you only have until August 30th to do so - and all those wonderful goodies will be yours. Then after the last day in May the group will be emptied and sign up begins for the following month's box - which if you join the group before the release date will be 1500L! You can get more information about this at the Pandora's Box Website!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Lady in Redhead
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eye Make-up: Dark Passions - Cyber Goth in Green  (Available in Pandora's Box August) 
Eyes: QE Designs - Cybernetic Eyes (Available in Pandora's Box August) 
Lip Make-up: Nightmare - Infected Drizzle
Collar: Wimey - Slut Collar
Necklace: DRD - Post apocalyptic Nerd in Neckwrap Green
Bodysuit & Needles: Nightmare - Cyber Suit & Infusion Set (Available in Pandora's Box August)
Pose, Prop & Backdrop: BellePoses - Angelfire in Pose 2 (Available in Pandora's Box August)

No comments:

Post a Comment