Saturday, August 19, 2017

Plastic Rainbow Glitter Smiles

I did something silly yesterday in regards to sharing something fun and crazy, and today I feel like sharing more bright and happy things - it's masking how I really feel right now - it's also the fault of some of the lovely pretties I've gathered for myself recently... I've been spoilt for choice as there is so much good stuff out there, a girl simply cannot help it! 
So today I'm going to do something all about rainbows and sunshine... Something so cute and retro that it makes me smile just to see myself looking this crazy... It's perfect for Rudh!!! 
 It started with these adorable and so fun wigs and wig-stands that were released from Lost Junction for the current round of Collabor88. The Plastiwigs are a part of Lost Junction's Top of the Claes collection, and I knew as soon as I unpacked these crazy things that something wonderful would come out of my owning them... I LOVED THEM!! I stood them on a table, and of course dressed Rudh's upper half so that she would look like just another crazy mannequin head, and then added some awesome make-up, including this gorgeous sparkly eye-shadow - a Sparkle Shadowed Liner - from Zombie Suicide. Now I know that it's not totally clear in my picture so just to assist in viewing and maybe purchasing the liner pack I've included the store add texture below too... 

What is she wearing;
Mouse Ears: No Longer Available!
Hair & Head Props: Lost Junction - Top of the Claes Items in Plastiwig (Available until September 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyebrows: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Mitsuko Glitter Eyebrows Pack 
Eye Shadow: Zombie Suicide - Sparkled Shadowed Liner 
Lipstick Marks: #adored - xxx Lipstick Kisses in #6 
Lipstick: Used Abused - Lips GIFT 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Top: Vinyl - Daya Sweater Pack 
Pose: Signature Pose - Rudh 
Hair Care Tools: Olive - The Presley Hair Gacha Items 
Light: floorplan - Neon Gacha in Rainbow 
Table: llorisen - Stacked Console in Blue Grey 

No comments:

Post a Comment