Saturday, August 5, 2017

Romantic Dinner at the Diner

Everyone has their favourite things to do in SL, personally I'd tell you that I love creating fantasy looks for myself, taking pictures and of course SHOPPING! I'm still learning about the picture taking part, and the fantasy characters come easily, but when it comes to shopping I have - besides clothes, shoes, hair and accessories - one major downfall and that is gachas. I'm more than a little addicted, and it's created a few random collections in my hoard that I LOVE shopping for. One of those is food! There are a few designers that have created some AMAZING food stuff and now my inventory is stuffed full of yummy looking goodies! 
Where am I going with this I hear you ask, well it's not gacha but there's food, literally, on the table... 
I know that the current round of Collabor88 will close it's doors to be prepped for the next round tomorrow but you still have a few hours to get your hands on this AMAZING fastfood set... It's a food collection for fast food lovers - called Fast Food Clutter - from Half-Deer, and it's both cute and realistic looking! I LOVE IT. 
So I went for a date with Mr Otis Andel and while he was reading his newspaper I wrote him a little message on the table with my fries! Luckily for Otis, HellBone knows that he's actually Lilian's Malt, or there could have been trouble! 

What is in the Picture;
Rudh:
Pants: Blueberry - Tali Fall Pants in Black Leather 
Shoes: DEADPOOL - Skandals 
Otis:
Jacket: UnitedColors - Joy Jacket in Black 
Pose & Props:
Pose (Used for both): Signature Pose - Heidi (Bento) 
Food: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter (Available until August 6th at Collabor88
Paper: Consignment - Summer in the Park Gacha Item in Pigeon Lady 
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Diner Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment