Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Shirt with a Perfect Message

The air feels strange here in Holland at the moment... Gone is that Summer feeling and it's been replaced with one that feels more like Autumn! I LOVE Autumn but it still seems very very weird to be experiencing that kind of weather in the Summer! In SL at least though Summer seems to still be in full swing, and trips to the many gorgeous beaches of SL are a must. 
I got my hands on a cute outfit and decided that I needed to do a beachy look of the day today, partly because I have had a massive headache for two days and partly because well I just love this slogan on this shirt but I'm sorry if anyone finds me rude!!!
Taken as I explored the now since closed location that was Summerfest '17, Rudh definitely wanted to live up to the slogan that emblazoned her new shirt. 
The Sharkbite Tank and Bermuda Shorts are new releases from Petite Mort for the current round of Trés Chic - which I have to admit is only open for another two days before the round closes to change! Each of these items are available in 10 different colours or designs and I had a hard time making my choice, especially when it came to the top, but I just couldn't resist this slogan "Look like a mermaid, Swear like a Sailor"... It's so perfect for me... 
Luckily I could prove that using one of the new poses from Signature Pose called "Two Fux"! 
So that's my look of the day, I LOVE this outfit, even if I have been a little lazy about getting it posted, don't miss these tops they are soooo pretty and perfect for the summer!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Allegra Hair in Reds (Available until August 15th at ULTRA
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Naisha 
Top: Petite Mort - Sharkbite Tank in Mermaid/Sailor (Available until August 10th at Trés Chic
Shorts: Petite Mort - Bermuda in Stonewash (Available until August 10th at Trés Chic)  
Pose: Signature Pose - Two Fux (Bento) 

No comments:

Post a Comment