Thursday, August 24, 2017

Rudh in PINK?!

My dad is visiting in RL, so things are a bit of a blur at the moment, but I couldn't resist taking a few minutes just to share something a little cute while my Dad takes a bit of a nap. 
I guess you might call it a look of the day, I might say it's me reverting to a childhood type of feeling while I have my Dad around, but whatever it is, there's something you might notice about it that's not normal for me... PINK!!! 
I got more than a little inspired by this gorgeous WHOLE WHEAT Photo Set and couldn't resist donning a colour that I normally don't really think about wearing. I guess it's true I'd rather wear pink than purple but still... Kinda weird? No?! 
The outfit is pretty simple but it's the accessories that make things pretty... I was given this adorable pr!tty hair called Lemon, and the even cuter VIBES YOLO Summer Cactus Bag from a friend and well the prettiness of it called for PINK! 
Then for just another teeny tiny amount of cuteness, that would take this from pretty in pink to adorable in pink, I couldn't help but take the time to introduce a new friend... She's a Fun Frenchie - from Jian - and I'm calling her Valerie!! SO CUTE!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: pr!tty - Lemon in Reds (Available until August 31st at The Gacha Garden
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: [ abrasive ] - Summer Daze Tee in Blush (Available until August 31st at The Gacha Garden
Bag: VIBES - YOLO Summer Cactus Bag 
Dog: Jian - Fun Frenchies in 11 White Held (Available until August 31st at The Gacha Garden
Pants: Blueberry - Melanie Jeans in Dark Blue 
Pose: Signature Pose - Ghost 

No comments:

Post a Comment