Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Zombie Suicide Shoes!

I tend to be a little unsure about applying to join blogging teams as I'm always afraid of rejection. I'm not the world's most sought after blogger, and I seem to get only a few hits on Flickr but occasionally when I see an ad for bloggers get listed I cannot resist because it's a store I love... Sometimes I get lucky, sometimes not, yet today I would like everyone to join hands and happy dance with me because I AM SO EXCITED... I have been given the chance to blog for ZOMBIE SUICIDE
If you've not heard of the store perhaps you're living under a rock?! Zombie Suicide is everywhere, and it's creator Isis Zamin, has proved time and again that she has skills in creating pretty and somewhat alternative goodies for girls that love that kinda thing... Girls just like ME!!! 
The first of many, many, many things that I will be sharing with you from Zombie Suicide is this amazing pair of heels! 
The Sari Heels are available until August 15th at the current round of anyBody. For the low price of 250L, you get not one but 12 different strap colours and star colours, making them awesome shoes to mix-n-match with any outfit colour choice. You know me and being able to mix-n-match, it's a great reason that will get me to buy something so I have to say these shoes were top of my list of things to share with you. 
I have so much good stuff to share with you in mind from this awesome store, so keep your eyes peeled, and you know me I cannot get enough of the rainbow cute dead girl style... I'm sooooooo Excited!!!!!!

What is she wearing;
Shoes: Zombie Suicide - Sari Heels (Available until August 15th at anyBody
Pose: Come Soon - Rollers Age 

No comments:

Post a Comment