Friday, April 1, 2022

April Fool's with Friends

April Fools Day... April 1st, has become a day when pranks are played on the unsuspecting... Sometimes these are fun, silly little jokes, but others have been known to cause so much pain and upset - you hear about people doing things like faking pregnancies, which is just low and a horrendous thing to do - and it causes so much distrust. I really don't mind the harmless pranks and love things that are a little silly though, hence why today, I'm going to be a little silly...

I invited my brand new friends over for a little dinner... My new Animal Lamp - a new release from Boutique #187 at Harajuku Box - friends are coming to try a special dish. I found it in a cook book that was left in a box by the trash, the recipes were perfect for today's occasion, I found this awesome recipe for Spaghetti Weenie Jello - I fell in love with this release from Junk Food, I dunno why but it's brilliant and super silly! I got dressed for a party - a cute Tie Dye Tank from Neverwish, and a fancy disguise from Cute Cvlt - and headed out to wait for my new friends who arrived on flying flowers and leaves!! 
The flowers and leaves - from Ananas in the "Nature's Ride" collection - are actually made for people to ride on, they are big enough for a big butt like mine and they are fun to fly through the flowers this spring... 

What is she wearing;
Small Hair Daisies: Moon - Oopsie Daisy 
Hair: Wasabi - Coconut Hair in Absolute Pack 
Large Flower: Moon Rabbit - Chamomile Heart 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Cute Cvlt - April Fool's Day Glasses 
Choker: [Buzzeri] - Daisy Choker in Natural 
Top: Neverwish - Tie Dye Tank (Available until April 2nd at Bloom
Shorts: Mug - Alyssa Shorts in Black 
Food: Junk Food - Spaghetti Weenie Jello 
Pose: FOXCITY - Stardust, Pose 1m
Animals: Boutique #187 - Animal Lamps (Available until April 30th at Harajuku Box
Flowers & Leaves: Ananas - Nature's Ride (Available until April 2nd at Bloom
Trees: BackBone - Cyber Sakura 
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Lifetime Backdrop in Holo 

No comments:

Post a Comment