Sunday, April 17, 2022

Hunting for Eggs

 Easter Sunday... The day when we're officially allowed to eat chocolate for breakfast and every meal following. It's also the morning we get to run around the house in our adorable looking PJs to find all the chocolatey eggs hidden all over the house. I mean we used to when we were little... 
This year I had been set a hunt and had to go looking for eggs around the house... Now I have to say I admit that I'm not so much a supporter of the Easter Bunny as I am Santa Clause, but I have been a good girl.. Someone hid these eggs!!

The eggs were hidden high and low, all over the place in the house, and some of them would be in places that were a little harder to reach... If anyone would have known better, and perhaps a Daddy to have hidden the eggs, you might have thought they'd have been stashed in these places for his amusement - like the one that caused my butt to stick up as I reached under the sofa, the pose from the Rawr Collection by FOXCITY at Collabor88... 
I have to admit though that it was a brilliant moment when I discovered the most amazing new pet in my house... The Dust Bunnies that live under the sofa - from MoonRise - aren't they cute and fluffy, and they are great for finding things like hair clips and pins... 

What is she wearing;
Ears: Dust Bunny - Bunny Day Treats in Headbands
Hair: DOUX - Dara Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Pyjamas: Tres Blah - Slumber Party Pyjamas
Socks: Palette - Single Night Socks
Pose: FOXCITY - Rawr, Pose 3 (Available until May 6th at Collabor88)
Bunnies: MoonRise - Dust Bunny
Basket & Eggs: Junk Food - Easter Basket in Brown
Plushie: Lilla's - Well Loved Stuffies Gacha Item in Beau
Sofa: zerkalo - Calcutta Sofa
Popcorn: vespertine - Homemade Popcorn
TV: random.Matter - Holiday with Grandma in TV
House: ROOST - Lake Side Basement House
 

No comments:

Post a Comment