Thursday, April 28, 2022

Not Magic Beans...

I am the kind of girl that will look for magic anywhere that I can find it... I love to find the little magical things that sparkle and make a girl smile... You can find it anywhere, and you don't have to look hard for it, but when you find it, it will light up your face with a smile and make your soul sparkle... 
I recently heard a rumour, perhaps an epic tale if you will, of a poor man that planted some magic beans in his garden and ended up growing a beanstalk that lead him on magical adventures and found him riches beyond his wildest dreams... Now I don't have any magic beans butI wonder would a substitute work?

I mean I have multiple types of beans in the house... Baked Beans and Coffee Beans, plant based already and we know they aren't going to be the type of plants that grow a sky high beanstalk... OOOH I know, what about Jellybeans - like the ones from Junk Food... Those have never been tried and tested, or have they? Oh well I have a few large bags going spare, just don't tell HellBone what I'm about to do! I'm just going to plant a few in the pea bed and see if anything happens... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: hive - Bria's Delicate Flower Crown
Hair: Olive - the Sagittarius Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Dawn Top in White
Overalls: Pseudo - Paige Overalls in Dark Blue
Hand Tool: BROKEN ARROWS - Gardenia in Rake
Shoes: dust bunny - Wildflower Sneakers in Grey
Pose: -Extra- - Railroad, Pose 3
Jelly Beans: Junk Food - Jellybeans
Bag: {vespertine} - Gardening Clutter. in Toolbag
Watering Can: {Unflat Stuff} - Watering Can A
Seed Box: BROKEN ARROWS - Gardenia Seeds Holder in Light Wood
Plant: [Dysfuntionality] - Lil' Garden Plot in Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment