Monday, April 11, 2022

Do You Wanna Play A Game?

I've been so bright and colourful lately, I love the bright Spring colours but there are so many other sides of me and I have to admit that the dark colours that need to come out to darken the day... 
I think that I have a bit of a desire, I want to do something fun... Maybe, perhaps... Do you want to play a game? 

There is a little magic as I've opened the toy closet and suddenly become a little twisted in my head... I dont know what it is but my voice sounds deeper... If I looked into the mirror I'd probably give myself a shock at what I "Saw"... 
There are so many different toy in the cupboard, all kinds of different games including mouse traps - the game lol although be careful of the traps on your fingertips - and a very special dice that you'd "Roll for Initiative" and that I'm keeping in a very safe space - the awesome new gag created by Ama for the current round of FaMESHed X - but it still leads to th question, "Do you wanna play a game?"

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi -  Delaney Hair in Offbeat 
Make-Up: L'Emporio - Saw Makeup 
Gag: Ama - Roll for Initiative in D20 (Available until May 10th at FaMESHed X
Collar: Assane Store - You Prisoner 
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Rowan Bodysuit in Damaged 
Mousetrap: Iso Darling - Mouse Snap Trap OUCH 
Snake: hive - My Pet Snake 
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Diamond, Valkyrie in Silver Aura & Wicked Witch in Heatwave 
Pose: Secret Poses - Rachel, Pose 2 
Cards: ionic - Flying Cards 
Ladder: Jian - Hillside Orchard Ladder 
Teddy: EQUAL - Sinister Attic Gacha Item in Bear in the Box #19 
Chess Pieces: Tentacio - Mad Alice Chess Decor 
Rocking Horse: Remarkable Oblivion - Hotel Paranoia Gacha Item in War 
Dartboard: floorplan - Target Practice Dartboard 

No comments:

Post a Comment