Thursday, April 21, 2022

Yummy Chick Chicken!

I have to stop working on blog posts around dinner time, I cannot stop myself from focusing more than a little bit on food... No matter the delicious food I'm blogging, it's always something mouth-wateringly delicious. I don't descern between sweet or savoury things, and there will never be a cuisine type that I won't wanna try hehe... I love that I can enjoy all the delicious food in Second Life, it's a great way to never gain weight lol...

The California Burger Bar has always made the best burgers in town, but there's a new item on the menu that's proving to be a bit of a treat... They combined chicken and pineapple to create the "Ananas Yummy Chick" - a costume release from Ananas at the current round of Kustom9 - apparently it's best served with a BBQ dipping sauce!
All the bears are ready to tuck in, I hope it's as delicious as they say it should be... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ingenue (Current Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Ananas - Fried Chicken (Available until May 10th at Kustom9)
Shoes: Mug - Clarabelle Rainboots
Pose: FOXCITY - Glitz, Pose 2
Food Items: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter
Sauce Stack: Dots - Fast Eats Gacha Item in #11 Sauce Stack
Bears: hive - My Teddy in Soft Brown
Backdrop: Focus Poses - California Burger Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment