Monday, April 4, 2022

A Pop on Cherry Blossom Road

There is a new round of Anthem and this time it's gone all Rockabilly 50's and it feels like a boppin' good time... Everyone's rockin' around the clock, dinglehopping and doodlebopping - as if either of these things are real, lol - we're rockin'n'rollin'n'whatnot... LOL OK I'm going to stop with the Grease quotes perhaps, but I think I'm going to get on my bicycle and head to the mall for a cola while I look so retro cool... 

There's a cute little soda shop on Cherry Blossom Road - a pretty backdrop from FOXCITY - and I think I might pop in there to get myself a cold bottle of Cola - which is actually a pose from Space Cadet, that's available at Anthem
I look SO adorable, I love this style even though I don't play around in it often... The Nora Outfit - from miss chelsea - which is made up of the top, shorts and sunglasses was the start of my look, I added some overly large pearls for a little bit of bling and wrapped my hair in a messy bun with the retro stylish hair band - a wig from Wasabi - I couldn't help but stop and look at myself in the odd window... All of these amazing things, that made up my look today is all available at the new round of Anthem...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Carol Hair in Offbeat (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: miss chelsea - Nora Glasses (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker
Necklace & Earrings: (Yummy) - Satin Bow & Pearls in Black
Top: miss chelsea - Nora Top (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Shorts: miss chelsea - Nora Shorts (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Pose & Bottle Prop: Space Cadet - Cadet Cola, Pose 1 (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Bicycle: dust bunny - Emma Flower Bicycle
Gumball Machine: Lagom - Gumball babe in Gumball machine
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cherry Blossom Road #1 

No comments:

Post a Comment