Saturday, April 9, 2022

Anyone wanna play ball?

The weekends are all for fun and games - when you're an adult I guess you have to pay a little more attention to being a grown up - they should ALWAYS be for fun and games. In the next few months, I might end up trying to do things that are more energetic games as I'm making changes in my RL, but that's a story for another time. 
Time to go and play today though, I'm going to go play... Looks like the team have started without me...
 

The team are preparing for the finals - thanks to the backdrop from FOXCITY - but they let me have this one chance to come and join in the practice for a game or two... I was even allowed to dress up in my own Rudhish team kit, all the pretty blues, from the blue and black uniform - sold individually by Salem - with my pretty lingerie that just peeps out on show. 
Anyone wanna play ball?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Iris Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: [Salem] - Davie Jersey in Black (Available until April 20th at The Fifty)
Bra & Panties: Cynful - Juliet's Lingerie in Pack 2
Sweater: Pseudo - Isy Waist Shirt in Black
Shorts: [Salem] - Davie Shorts in Blue (Available until April 20th at HongDae Event)
Pose: FOXCITY - Play Ball, Pose 4
Cooler: Junk Food - Soda Cooler
Water Bottles: brocante -  Water Bottle in White
Oranges: {Unflat Stuff} - Basket with oranges
Bags (from Left to Right): Tres Blah - Slumber Party Overnight Bag, Tentacio - Comic Bag, dust bunny - Overnight Bag, [Sleeping Koala] - SLainsbury's Bag (No Longer Available!), REIGN - WEEKENDER BAG in ROADTRIP BAG, REIGN- SLOUCHY TOTE BAG in RAINBOW & [tea.s] - Shark Bait Bag in Grey
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Finals 

No comments:

Post a Comment