Thursday, April 14, 2022

Sneaking Out in Disguise!

I know that I'm all over the place when it comes to blogging... I love that I can be so random and do whatever makes me smile as I do it... 
Today, I've been kinda ill for the past week, Rudh has decided to sneak out whilst I was busy being sick... She got all dressed up in disguise to sneak out, just like I might have done when I was a teeanger... 

Sneaking off from the Front Porch - a backdrop from Synnergy - with my heels in my hand - thanks to some holdable heels from Secret Poses - with my phone in my spare hand - thanks to the new UNIK release from Boutique #187
Heading out to the club, I cannot wait to have a dance... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Pamela Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Moda Glasses (Available until April 16th at Cosmopolitan
Choker: Kibitz - Janel's Choker in Silver 
Necklace: Kibitz - Jodi's Necklace in Silver 
Top: miss chelsea -  Riya Set Item in Top (Available until May 5th at Equal10
Phone: Boutique #187 - Chester Phone (Available until April 28th at UNIK
Skirt: miss chelsea -  Riya Set Item in Skirt (Available until May 5th at Equal10
Bracelet: miss chelsea -  Riya Set Item in Scrunchie (Available until May 5th at Equal10
Shoes: Secret Poses - High Heels (holdables) (Available until April 15th at Shiny Shabby
Pose: Secret Poses - Rachel, Pose 2 
Backdrop: Synnergy - Front Entrance Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment