Friday, April 8, 2022

Dreaming of Colorful Monsters

I always tell people I have two sides, being dark and twisted and a little bit naughty, or the other side being bright and sparkly and full of sunshine... I know that colours mean a lot a lot for me and my emotional well-being, I dream in colors that don't exist...

Repeating the sentiment shared in the Royal Hall - from FOXCITY - my dreams of the colours that don't exist seem to be manifesting in the forms of lots and lots of little monsters. Scawy Monsters - from MishMish - and Dinogirls - a new release from Evil Baby at Planet 29 - fill my dream space, perhaps I should stop taking the Glitter Pills - from ahegao
I know that things like the pills and the awesome specs from #LuluB! aren't too clear, so I had to add a little close up just to show things off better... You can really see all the pretties including my new piercing from Six Feet Under

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Lady B v2 Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: #LuluB! - Idol (Available until April 20th at Hongdae Event)
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Minerva Nose Rings
Pills: Ahegao - Glitter Pills in Rainbow
Top: Pseudo - Artha Blouse in Black
Skirt: erratic - Eloise Skirt in Chrome
Garters: Neverwish - Glow Stick Garters
Boots: Normandy - Stasis Boots
Pose: FOXCITY - Glitz, Pose 1
Girl Monster: Evil Baby - Dinogirl Plushie (Available until April 22nd at Planet 29)
Other Monster: MishMish - Scawy Monsters
Trees: FOXCITY. - Potted Wireframe Mood Plant
Columns: Krescendo - Neon Edged Pillar (Available Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th for Happy Weekend)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Royal Hall in Stylised (Available until April 22nd at Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment