Thursday, April 7, 2022

Dumplings for Dinner!

At the moment the circle of friends that I have in Second Life is considerably smaller than it was this time a year ago, but that's OK I like it that way. It's giving me a lot more time to focus on the things that I enjoy, like my blogging... Although, because I get more time it means that I'm able to focus on supporting other people that I do actually like... One of those is the amazing Bleue, along with her lovely partner Eimear, and their brilliant store Cat-Noodle... It's a store full of delicious foods, all very asian inspired, and soooooo delicious... I had to order myself a few tasters to try... 

I'll be a good girl, I won't just stuff my face with the food, I'll be a grown up and sit with my dinner at the table. I've ordered some delicious Steam-Cooked Chunky Dumplings, served in a steamer, some Orenji Sushi - and it was difficult to pick between the different flavours - and I even grabbed some of those delicious looking Savory Shrimp Rice Burgers - all of which are available from Cat-Noodle - and I know I'm going to be over stuffed but how could I resist... I will end up looking like a dumpling... 
Although, perhaps after I've eaten all that I should take a nap to sleep it off... Never know after eating all that my dreams might take me in the way of the delicious foods and I could end up looking like a dumpling - with the help of Ananas' Delicious Dumpling costume... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Ruya Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Ananas - Delicious Dumpling
Dumplings: [Cat-Noodle] - Steam-Cooked Chunky Dumplings
Burgers: [Cat-Noodle] - Savory Shrimp Rice Burger Board
Sushi: [Cat-Noodle] - Orenji Sashimi
Teapot: CHEZ MOI - Hana Tea Set
Tea Cup: 8f8 - serene sanctuary Gacha Item in Tea Cup
Plant: Ariskea - Cherry Blossom in Bonsaii ROSE Sakura (Available until April 27th at FaMESHed)
Mat: [ zerkalo ] - Wicker Rug (Past Gift)
Table: Apple Fall - Holyoke Dining Table in Aged Oak 

No comments:

Post a Comment