Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Fairy Parties in Wonderland

I cannot believe it, I've been named blogger of the month for Synnergy.. It it's a total and complete surprise, and I never would have thought that I'd be chosen since I take such random, crazy, weird pictures... It's one of the things I love about Synnergy, they create things that are random, all over the place and this helps my creativity soar... 
Take today, I went to a wonderful party in the woods with the fairies to dance with the satyrs... 

This place in the woods is like a Wonderland - a backdrop from Synnergy - it's a fun time to come and dance in the dappled sunlight... I dressed the part so I'm able to fit in, and my inner fairy was allowed out to the suface for some fun... 
I LOVE the outfit that she pulled together for the party, some gorgeous leafy lingerie and midnight petal wings - from Decoy - and some adorable Dryad Shoes - from lassitude & ennui at We <3 Role-Play - it was going to be the perfect party!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Ebb Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Halo: Emotional Circus - Heavenly Moon Halo
Wings: Decoy - Blooming Fae: Wings in Midnight
Outfit: Decoy - Forest Fae HD in Green
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - Dryad Shoes (Available until April 28th at We <3 Role-Play)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Gold & #LuluB! - Invierna in Golden & Midnight
Pose: Secret Poses - Rachel, Pose 1
Satyr: MishMish - Little Pan
Large Fairy: MishMish - Fairy
Stumps & Fairy: LOVE - FOREST FAIRIES in TREE STUMPS
Balloons: tarte - Garden Balloons
Backdrop: Synnergy - Wonderland [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment