Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunny Spring Picnics

Today has been a day that has been a long time coming but I heard from the nurse that comes to clean up my wounds has told me that my wound is finally closed - it's still sensitive skin, but that will strengthen in a few weeks and I'll be ready to go back to work... It feels like such an emotional weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I will be able to slowly start getting back to normal. 
I decided to celebrate... A walk in the garden, a chance to feel the grass between my toes and a picnic as I sat picking daisies... 

I found the perfect place, I kicked off my boots - from Tentacio - and took one of the tupperware tubs out of the picnic basket, I brought tea and lemonade, some Playz Chips in my favourite, hard to get flavour in the Netherlands Salt & Vinegar, and a box of freshly made Bologna Sandwiches - from Junk Food. I sat watching the water and pigging out on the sandwiches, looking up for a moment when I heard sniffing and sneaking noises... One of my cheeky puppies had stolen a sandwich - bologna is not just for people apparently!

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: Tentacio - Daisy Crown 
Hair: Olive - the Libra Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: miss chelsea - Roma Top 
Jeans: miss chelsea - Roma Jeans 
Pose: FOXCITY - Sleepy, Pose 6m 
Sandwiches: Junk Food - Bologna Sandwiches 
Chips: Junk Food - Play'z Chips in Vinegar 
Dogs: Foxwood - German Shepherd Pup 
Boots: Tentacio - Spring Boots in Black 
Basket: CHEZ MOI - Classic Picnic Basket 
Bunch of Flowers: hive - Bria's Freshly Picked Wildflowers 
Tuppeware: Junk Food - Rectangle Food Container 
Rug: tarte - Boho Summer Rug 

No comments:

Post a Comment