Monday, August 1, 2016

Just another of Master's Discarded Dolls

Monday Morning... I had planned to do something light and cheerful yesterday when I was making sure that I had posts available to work on whilst I was supposedly "working", yet nothing ever works out exactly the way you plan it, and today my mood isn't quite what it should be. I don't feel like happy and sparkles this morning, I feel like I'm left-behind, lost and forgotten... Yesterday's news! Thrown into a forgotten room, with all of the other old dollies...
Felt like this yesterday too, and tried to hide it behind a facade of cheery bubbliness, but that didn't work out so well and I ended up crashing... HARD!  It's down to a combination of that feeling of loneliness, of not being good enough, and of pushing myself too hard, add to that things like financial concerns and homesickness, and you have a very horrible combination... I need someone to look after me, Hell tries but he's a little bit clueless and I don't really have the strength to reach out and get him to notice at the moment... Still enough of the rambling, I'm sure you didn't come here to read my woes, you came to see a pretty picture and learn about my craziness that I put into it right?!
The picture today was actually inspired by the amazing mannequins - rather than my mood - and they were a collection that I simply had to have... The Spook Show Mannequins, are a part of the Remarkable Oblivion Epiphany Gacha collection, and each of these gorgeous dolls come with their own name and seeminly their own dead doll personality... They looked perfect in this room - the only one missing is actually taking a bath in the bathroom - but before I could even sit Rudh in amongst them the idea in my head was that she was one of Master's Discarded Dolls - used and shut away, left to fade and go dusty... The room is filled with forgotten and morbid things, like her somewhat scary Nailbed, and the Broken Mirror - thanks Shiny by the way - with a subtle hint to the rooms sordid past still hanging on the wall...
Wow I've written a happy post today... Sorry about that... I guess the only thing left for me to do is try to cheer myself up a little... I know of  a song that totally fits with the nature of this post, it's one by my favourite Viking Cellists with vocals from Christina Scabbia, called S.O.S (Anything but Love)... It fits the photo, and because it is has the Viking Cellists in it, it makes me smile...
Anything that will make me smile today is a good thing, right?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial Bent Over in Redheads
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05
Collar: Kibitz - Collar Collection Gacha Item in Elsa Collar (7) (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany)
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You
Dress: N-Uno - Leila Shirt in N 2
Shackles: B.C.C -  Jenny&Megan in Shackles in Blood B
Pose: Signature Pose - Should Have Known, The Expo
Mannequins: Remarkable Oblivion - Spook Show Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany)
Bed: The Hive - Creepy & Kooky Gacha Items in Nailbed Set "Hers" RARE
House: Trompe Loeil - Shotgun Shack in Toulouse
BDSM Toys: Artisan Fantasy - Capturado Items
Mirror: .random.Matter. - Lost & Forgotten - Broken Mirror - RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment