Tuesday, August 30, 2016

When War Strikes...

Fighting causes pain, no matter what the outcome, no matter how hard you try to stop the pain it comes through no matter how strong willed the person is. You find yourself wondering "is all of this worth it?" and for me personally I want to do what the Ostrich do and bury my head in the sand. I'm really not good with conflict, the stress tends to cause me to break and I cry a lot... Yet it takes an episode like the one I'm dealing with to make a girl realise that people are not as they seem and that in SecondLife people can hide their real emotions and leave turmoil in their wake... 
Rudh got dressed for war... War seems to be coming and there is no power to stop it... I just hope I am strong enough to handle the destruction once it's all calmed down. 
As I said, Rudh got dressed for war... Wandering through the ruins of Everwinter, wearing a Secret Agent Uniform of the Zenith division and the shells of war - a DECO necklace - she really is ready for battle... It's coming, I just don't know when... The threat is hanging around like a bad smell. Her face is already scarred - using the PSYCHO.Byts Badass Fighter wounds that you can grab in the Addicted to Appliers Hunt until tomorrow - from battles since the weekend, lets just see how she looks when this is all over shall we?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arden in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Badass Fighter Wounds (Hunt Prize Available until August 31st for the "Addicted to Appliers Hunt") 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Collar: Kibitz - Iron Collar 
Necklace: DECO - Shells of War Necklace 
Outfit: Zenith - Secret Agent Gacha Items (Available until September 8th at Whimsical
Pose: Signature Pose - Give Me That Rush, Pose Set 20

No comments:

Post a Comment