Thursday, August 18, 2016

SL Drama Police

Drama is one of those naturally occurring things in SecondLife... Anywhere you get groups of people you are more than likely to experience drama every now and then, unless of course you live in a box and never venture into the outside world. Perhaps someone should create a SecondLife drama police?! Someone that could stop all of the petty drama and bring justice lol - although OK let's keep the SL Secrets Blog because sometimes that place is just too funny!
The SecondLife World NEEDS the Drama Police!!!
Not sure if I could handle being in the drama police, I'm WAY too sensitive and take everything to heart, but if there were such a group this look should SO be their uniform! Not sure how it would look on guys but hey I cant come up with all of the ideas can I?!
The uniform is made up of two different parts, the shorts being a Marisa Double Lace Short from Addams and the jacket - complete with undergarment and all the trimmings - is a Criminal Police Jacket from Zenith!
Now that I have the uniform, let me go on my first patrol... Today, I will be wandering around the awesome location that is Ironwood Hills... but please, keep your drama to yourself!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Cerys in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Zenith - Criminal Police Jacket in Blue 
Tattoos: [White Widow] - Nerve in Black 
Shorts: Addams - Marisa Doble Lace Short in Pure Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - It hurts, Pose Set 19 

No comments:

Post a Comment