Sunday, August 7, 2016

Morning Coffee and a Gaggle of Geese

Sunday Morning... I'm having yet another lazy day today and waking up very slowly as HellBone is out in RL... I'm on my third cup of coffee and second ciggie, and now I'm trying to get myself into the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. 
My HUD is running, and now I just sit back and wait to see how long it takes to get in LOL... At one time having a get-me-in style HUD really had it's benefits - it could click the TP button faster than you could, but now it's more of a lazy persons way to get into an event as it seems everyone and their mother is using these same easy tools. Still, it helps that you don't need to keep clicking every two minutes... PLUS it means I can have a chance to put my feet up and relax... 
LOL my post took me a little longer than I had planned purely and simply because I got into the event then had a mad dash to get my TP HUD off... Followed by a good browse through all of the Gacha Machines. I am so addicted, it's terrible, and this time I will totally blame CURELESS & DISORDERLY, not that they forced me to go but they made DOLL PARTS!!! 
Until that happened though, I had been cosily sat in my new Book Nook Fort that HellBone picked up at a Yard Sale for me, on one of the new and super comfy "Oversized Chairs" from Consignment - which you can grab now at FaMESHed until August 27th. I like this chair so much that I think I may have just found my new bed, so thank you Mr. Haller! 
It was all quiet this morning, I was having a lovely cup of Coffee and suddenly the peace was broken when I crash landed into that event, it was a bit like being visited by a gaggle of geese! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Heart Beat in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05
Top: Geek-A-Doodles - SN Team in Sam 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Drink: Half-Deer - Sweetmallow Hot Cocoa in Dreams 
Pants: Indecision - Skinny Jeans in Pink 
Chair: Consignment - Oversized Chair in Vintage (Available until August 27th at FaMESHed
Building: Cheeky Pea - Book Nook Fort RARE 
Geese: 8f8 - New Beginnings Gacha Items in Geese 

No comments:

Post a Comment