Sunday, July 31, 2016

Wonderlost starts with a Smile

Summer seems to have come and gone here at the moment, not that I am complaining because I am really not someone that enjoys the heat but temperatures have cooled a little and the skies overhead are often more of a greyish than brilliant blue. Although I don't really like hot, I do like sunshine - almost as much as I love the rain - and so I do feel a little sad it's gone already. I love that soft spring sunshine... 
Luckily SL can be as sunny or rainy as we want it to be. When we want hot feeling weather, there are ways to do that, when we want rain there are ways to do that too... I guess at least where the sunshine is concerned this works for me, I get the pretty sunshine without being too hot LOL... 
I don't have a figure like Rudh that I could show off when it gets hot in RL, and it's times like that when you want to be wearing as little clothing as possible LOL... So when I I feel too hot in RL the last thing I want to do is see my barbie doll in something too heavy looking LOL... That's about the time Rudh is stripped off... Though OK she's barely dressed a lot anyway... 
In this particular case I found an outfit that was so soft and light looking that I couldn't resist wearing it in the hot weather we'd had in RL recently... It's an outfit from Wonderlost called Olivia and the Boho pieces are mix and match so you can buy these gorgeous printed skirts and the loose tied tops as seperates meaning you can mix and match your colours! I will admit though that these are available until the end of today at The Secret Affair, but hopefully they will be available in the mainstore before to long too! 
I kept my accessories very Boho, wearing a Celeste Wig from Truth with a matching Coin Choker from Kibitz and finished off with a large beaded Cresent Talisman Necklace from (Yummy), so my look was complete... 
Then I just needed somewhere to explore...  Somewhere cool and shady, yet with a beachy refeshing breeze perhaps... That's when I ended up at It all starts with a Smile... A gorgeous tropical beach bar and jungle style location... PERFECT for a boho Rudh to laze around in and explore... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Celeste in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Choker: Kibitz - Coin Choker in Silver (Re-coloured for the picture by me) 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Crecent Talisman in Blue 
Top: Wonderlost - Olivia Boho Top in Blue (Available until July 31st at The Secret Affair
Skirt: Wonderlost - Olivia Boho Skirt in Blue (Available until July 31st at The Secret Affair
Pose: Image Essentials - Emotion 1 (Available until July 31st at Depraved Nation's Boys of Summer Event

No comments:

Post a Comment